Our Company’s Story
Abbey Plumbing and Mechanical has a decades-long history of success. We earned a strong reputation through the quality work Geoff Bell and his team provide, and our attention to customers’ needs. Never seeking to run a large company, Geoff built Abbey Plumbing through quality work and creating a deep customer base. We are valued by clients of over thirty years, and pride ourselves on the ability to deliver exactly what they need, on the right terms.
We are proud of our:
- Residential (homes, apartments): Rebuilding/replacing fixtures, faucets, toilets, equipment, replacing old lines, repairs, troubleshooting.
- Industrial (factories, plants): Installation of water lines and pumps for wastewater, rebuilding/replacing fixtures, faucets, toilets, equipment, replacing old lines, repairs, troubleshooting.
- Commercial (offices, restaurants): Rebuilding/replacing fixtures, faucets, toilets, equipment, replacing old lines, repairs, troubleshooting.
We solely provide plumbing services – no appliances or excavating.
- Emergency Calls – When we receive a call from someone in a crisis situation, we talk through first steps immediately, before visiting their property. Geoff’s ability to provide emergency guidance over the phone and help clients minimize damage and stress instills a sense of confidence in him and his work.
- Troubleshooting – Geoff and JJ do whatever it takes to get to the source of the problems that any clients encounter. With all of the new builds in the GTA, many companies are short of ‘good gentlemen’ – that is, plumbers who are able to work beyond new builds or rough-ins. Geoff and JJ are sleuths armed with the knowledge, skill set, and dedication to truly troubleshoot their clients’ problems.
- Extended Warranty – All work (except drains) comes with a twelve-month warranty.
- Price – Our pricing is middle-of-the-pack. We stand by our fee schedule and the quality of workmanship provided. Our rates are fair; we don’t negotiate based upon “what the plumber down the road is offering.”
- Time – When providing a customer with a quote, Geoff fully vets the job and provides the customer with a realistic understanding of all possible scenarios. No surprise bills. Constant communication with the customer is key.
- Workmanship – We insist upon quality and meeting code specifications. We collaborate with clients to meet their needs while doing work that lasts.
- Sewage Backups
- Drain Cleaning
- Clogged Drains
- Frozen Pipes